Zara Blush Blazer

I love that I am seeing lots of blush pink again everywhere this spring.  Now don’t be scared off by the color pink, the blush that I’m referring to is more of a light nude color that almost acts as a neutral instead of a bright pink.  And if you’ve seen my other posts, you know that I’m all about neutrals!  It’s the perfect spring color that matches almost everything in your closet, so you should definitely expect to see more of it in mine this season.

Outfit Details: Blush Zara Blazer, Top Shop Tank, Madewell Jeans, Prada Purse, Madewell Sandals (similar)

Blush is the perfect way to add a little bit of color to your office wardrobe and it’s great because this pink isn’t too intrusive in the workplace. And despite blush’s neutral shade, it’s still a very eye catching color.  Wearing it exudes confidence in your everyday work outfit.

My blush blazer is from Zara.  I love that the oversized look and the cinching detail gives off a more relaxed vibe.  You can see how I wore a more structured blush blazer here.  I paired this blazer with an all black (surprise!) outfit.  My top is a favorite staple from Top Shop and my jeans are the most comfortable pair I own right now from Madewell, another post about these incredible (to me) jeans coming soon.

I can already see myself wearing this blush blazer over dresses, with white trousers or even with a striped top and distressed jeans.  If you lean towards more of a neutral aesthetic, then you will love mixing in this slight color into your wardrobe.

Are you a fan of blush?

Share:

10 Comments

1. March 9, 2017 / 8:59 am

This is gorgeous and I love how you have styled it. Great work!

2. March 9, 2017 / 1:04 pm

Oh pink, you beautiful color you! I adore this pink blazer on you, such a great fit and style. Beautiful!

XO
    Lee Anne

3. Ashley
    March 9, 2017 / 6:25 pm

I love this outfit! That blush blazer is gorgeous and I love those shoes!

4. March 10, 2017 / 10:28 am

OMG I’m in love with that blazer! I really need to invest in something like that, I’d love to have it in blush AND black!

5. March 10, 2017 / 7:21 pm

Love that cute look…such a fab blazer. Zara has some super cute staple pieces. That bag is the perfect addition, I could load it down fast! Killin it, girl!

6. May 22, 2017 / 5:27 pm

Hello buddy is see you are not monetizing your blog. You can earn a lot using one simple
    method, search on youtube: how to make money online reselling seoclerks

7. May 25, 2017 / 11:43 pm

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The text in your article seem to be running off the
    screen in Safari. I’m not sure if this is a format issue or
    something to do with internet browser compatibility but I
    figured I’d post to let you know. The style and design look great though!
    Hope you get the problem resolved soon. Cheers

8. June 12, 2017 / 1:37 pm

I’m impressed, I must say. Actually rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you could have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the difficulty is something that not sufficient people are talking intelligently about. I’m very blissful that I stumbled throughout this in my search for something referring to this.